Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Prayers for our kids

You might notice a Mr. linky has appeared on the sidebar. Angie Smith came up with these beautiful prayers for her kiddos and I'm gonna do it for the next seven days. I think it's an amazing idea and I think my girls need to hear my prayers for them more often, to know that I am doing it and trusting God for all that they are and can be through my obedience to Him. To go directly to the post about prayers click on the 7x7 linky.
If you've never been to her blog you should stop by and browse for a minute. This family has been through an amazing trial that I could never imagine and are glorifying God every step of the way. Not to mention, being very real and not sugar coating real life feelings of sorrow and loss. What an amazing example of faith and trust.
Hope y'all are having a great week!
Lots of hugs & love!
Wycountrygirl

No comments: