I wouldn't say that I'm an insomniac, but I can go days on very small amounts of sleep. So sometimes I get on these kicks of doing stuff after the girls are in bed and my man is working. I had one of these moments last Saturday night. I've been making these aprons for about 8 months now and it is so much fun. It only took me about three hours from start to finish and I was in bed by midnight. This one is for my sister-in-laws birthday. She loves anything Americana, and I know it will be adorable on her. I'll show you more pictures of things I do burning the midnight oil later this week...........
Friday, October 10, 2008
A Birthday Gift
I wouldn't say that I'm an insomniac, but I can go days on very small amounts of sleep. So sometimes I get on these kicks of doing stuff after the girls are in bed and my man is working. I had one of these moments last Saturday night. I've been making these aprons for about 8 months now and it is so much fun. It only took me about three hours from start to finish and I was in bed by midnight. This one is for my sister-in-laws birthday. She loves anything Americana, and I know it will be adorable on her. I'll show you more pictures of things I do burning the midnight oil later this week...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment